Useful in many household projects, the National Hardware 2-1/2 inch x 5/8 inch 4 hole zinc plated steel corner braces are designed to reinforce the inside of right angle corner joints and can also be used to quickly repair various items. The steel construction with a zinc-plated finish helps ensure durability for long lasting use.
- Hole sizes fit phillips flat screws sized #8
- Drill a pilot hole with a 3/32″ sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Designed for chests, screens, windows, furniture, etc
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Screw holes are countersunk
There are no reviews yet.