Useful in many household projects, the National hardware 2 hole zinc plated steel corner braces are designed to reinforce the inside of right angle corner joints and can also be used to quickly repair various items. The steel construction with a zinc plated finish helps ensure durability for long lasting use.
- Screw holes are countersunk
- Black powdercoat finish for improved weather resistance
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Designed for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Drill a pilot hole with a 3/32 in sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Hole sizes fit phillips flat screws sized no.7
- Galvanized color finish
There are no reviews yet.