A door hinge works by rotating, ultimately allowing the door to open and close. Door hinges are mechanical bearings that are typically made of steel, stainless steel or brass. There are several steps you should take to ensure that your door hinge is the perfect fit for your door frame and door.
- Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Nib on hinge for finished appearance
- Non-rising pin
- Screw holes are countersunk
- Heavy-gauge material for added strength
- Five knuckle, full mortise design
- Removable pin for easier installation
- WeatherGuard protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration
There are no reviews yet.