A zinc plated steel corner brace designed to reinforce the inside of right angle corner joints and can also be used to quickly repair various items. The steel construction with a zinc plated finish helps ensure durability for long lasting use.
- Screw holes are countersunk
- Black powdercoat finish for improved weather resistance
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Designed for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Drill a pilot hole with a 3/32 in sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Hole sizes fit phillips flat screws sized no.8
- Galvanized color finish
There are no reviews yet.